30th June - 11th July 2020
Circling the World: Circular Economy and Agriculture
The 29th Commonwealth Agriculture Conference will focus on improving the interaction of circular economies and agriculture in sustainability; overcoming the challenges that food production currently poses.
- The Conference is being held in Norfolk, UK from 7th July to 9th July 2020 and aims to:
- - Look into key trends that are going to characterise agriculture and food production over the next 20 years;
- - Consider what is already happening in meeting sustainability goals using examples drawn from across the Commonwealth;
- - Develop an understanding of circular economies within agriculture and how it can be applied in developed and developing countries;
- Enhance a better understanding how agricultural associations and show societies, working jointly and separately, can make an impact.