DCRS can provide you with Analogue and Digital radio equipment on standard or complex systems designed specifically to your requirements.
Organising any event or general on-site communication requires dedicated total support and here at DCRS there is always just such a team on-call, or on-site ready to assist you. We boast a complete hire service including:
• Pre-Event on-site surveys (FOC)
• Full radio tracking and allocation system to monitor all stock
• Radio traffic recording and monitoring system
• Technical on-site support staff and out-of-hours callout options
• Free radio license, or FOC programming to your frequencies and channel planning
• Full range of audio accessories to compliment.
DCRS have worked with agricultural show organisers for almost 30 years. These include:
• The Royal Welsh Agricultural Society
• The Three Counties Agricultural Society
• Driffield Agricultural Society
• Penistone Agricultural Society
• Northumberland County Show (Tyndale Agricultural Society).
We also sell and service two-way radios. Simply take a look at our website for all products.
- Communications (Radios/PA)